- There were some problems with your form submission:
Thanks for your message!
OVER 170 YEARS and 5 generations of history and experience goes into every bottle of Fulton’s pure Maple Syrup!
Welcome to our 2015 Maple Season!
Saturday, February 14, 2015 to Sunday, April 19, 2015.
Details that will help you enjoy your visit:
- business Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- no admission fee. Free parking.
- no reservations in our 120 seat cafeteria style restaurant brimming with yummy fluffy pancakes, sausages, maple baked beans and lots and lots of mmmmmm maple syrup. Tempt your sweet tooth with a delectable maple dessert!
- cash only in our restaurant (ATM on site).
- we have resident furry friends; no visiting dogs on site
Included in your visit:
- 4 walking trails. Be sure to pack your comfortable hiking boots, snow shoes or cross country skis.
- self-guided maple tour
- trail games: I Spy, Fulton's Ultimate Challenge, Eagle Eye Adventure
On Weekends, Family Day Monday, March Break and Easter Weekend, between 11:00 am - 3:00 pm:
- horse drawn sleigh or wagon ride ($2)
- face painting ($2 or $5)
- maple taffy ($2)
- maple cotton candy ($5)
- campfires and live music
- *NEW*! A Walk Through Time on our Heritage Maple Path
Nestled between the picturesque communities of Almonte and Pakenham, Ont., Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush is one of Lanark County’s best-loved and well-known sugar camps.
Upon your arrival at Fulton’s sprawling 400-acre farm, we invite you to begin your visit in our 120-seat restaurant. No reservation is needed. Just come in, order your food, and sit down to savour fluffy pancakes, maple baked beans, sausages, and maple desserts—all with enough maple syrup to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Next, take a walk over to our bustling sugar camp. Don’t forget to take a few minutes to chat with Scott, a fifth generation syrup producer, to learn about the art of maple syrup and sugar making.
If you decide to explore the four marked forest trails, we offer two self-guided tours. Both are historically interesting and well interpreted. Be sure to breathe deeply to restore and rejuvenate—finding peace and serenity in the silence of a forest walk.
Looking to take a piece of Fulton’s home? Stop by the beautiful Maple Shoppe to sample and buy pure Canadian maple syrup, maple gourmet foods and bath and body care products from our very own Maple Luscious line.